Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Fosmetpantotenate (RE-024), A Phosphopantothenate Replacement Therapy, in Pantothenate Kinase-Associated Neurodegeneration (PKAN) Patients: A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study With an Open Label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fosmetpantotenate (Primary)
- Indications Pantothenate kinase-associated neurodegeneration
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FORT
- Sponsors Retrophin
- 25 Jul 2017 According to a Retrophin media release, the first patient has been dosed in this study.
- 25 May 2017 According to a Retrophin media release, data from the study will be presented at the 54th European Renal Association European Dialysis and Transplant Association (ERA-EDTA) Congress 2017.
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.