Phase IIIb/IV, Randomized, Double Blinded, Study of Nivolumab 3 mg/kg in Combination With Ipilimumab 1 mg/kg vs Nivolumab 1 mg/kg in Combination With Ipilimumab 3 mg/kg in Subjects With Previously Untreated, Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III/IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CheckMate 511
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 27 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Nov 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Apr 2017.
- 22 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 May 2017.