An Open-Label, Multicenter Phase Ib Study of The Safety and Tolerability of Atezolizumab (Anti-PD-L1 Antibody) Administered in Combination With Bevacizumab And/Or Other Treatments in Patients With Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin; Vanucizumab
- Indications Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Feb 2017 Protocol was amended to changed the treatment arms from 2 to 5 and addition of two new drugs vanucizumab ,cisplatin .
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 291.
- 10 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 May 2019.