A Randomized, Double-Masked, Active-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Repeated Doses of Intravitreal REGN910-3 in Patients With Diabetic Macular Edema
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept/nesvacumab (Primary) ; Aflibercept
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RUBY
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 05 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2017 to 1 Jul 2017.
- 09 Feb 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, results from this trial are expected in 2017.