A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Elafibranor at Doses of 80 mg and 120mg After 12 Weeks of Treatment in Patients With Primary Biliary Cholangitis and Inadequate Response to Ursodeoxycholic Acid
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genfit
- 25 Sep 2017 According to a Genfit media release, the company expects results form this trial in the second half of 2018.
- 05 May 2017 According to a Genfit media release, first patient has been enrolled.
- 20 Apr 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.