A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-blind Study to Evaluate the Effect of VX-661 in Combination With Ivacaftor on Chest Imaging Endpoints in Subjects Aged 12 Years and Older With Cystic Fibrosis, Homozygous for the F508del CFTR Mutation
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ivacaftor/tezacaftor (Primary)
- Indications Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 07 Apr 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 06 Oct 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 Sep 2018.