A Phase 2, Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study of MGL-3196 in Patients With Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MGL-3196 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Madrigal Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2017 According to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release, the on-going study remains blinded. Results at 36-weeks are expected in the second quarter of 2018.
- 06 Dec 2017 Top-line results presented in a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 06 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Change from baseline in hepatic fat fraction assessed by MRI-PDFF) has been met according to a Madrigal Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History