HELP Study ExtensionTM: An Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety and Efficacy of DX-2930 for Prevention Against Acute Attacks of Hereditary Angioedema (HAE)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lanadelumab (Primary)
- Indications Hereditary angioedema
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Acronyms HELP Study ExtensionTM
- Sponsors Dyax; Shire
- 27 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 150 to 220.
- 10 Jan 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Feb 2018.