An Open-label Phase 1 Safety Study of SANGUINATE Infusion in Patients With Acute Severe Anemia Who Are Unable to Receive Red Blood Cell Transfusion
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Anaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 17 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 10 to 100.
- 22 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Jun 2018.