An Open-label, Multi-national, Multi-center, Single-arm, Uncontrolled, Long-term Extension Study of Orally Administered Riociguat in Patients With Symptomatic Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Who Received Riociguat in a Bayer Clinical Trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Riociguat (Primary)
- Indications Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms RIALTO
- Sponsors Bayer
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 28 Dec 2017 to 28 Dec 2019.
- 13 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 28 Dec 2017 to 28 Dec 2019.
- 21 Jul 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 14 to 25.