A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CTP-543 in Adult Patients With Moderate to Severe Alopecia Areata
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ruxolitinib deuterated (Primary)
- Indications Alopecia areata
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Concert Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, an independent Data Monitoring Committee (DMC) will conduct an interim safety data review from the first cohort after patients have completed three months of dosing. This review is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2018. Based on this review, the DMC will provide its recommendation regarding initiating the second cohort in the trial, which will be administered 8 mg of CTP-543 or placebo twice daily for 24 weeks.
- 06 Nov 2017 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, enrollment of the first cohort has been completed. Patients in the first cohort are being administered 4 mg of CTP-543 or placebo twice daily for 24 weeks.
- 08 Aug 2017 According to a Concert Pharmaceuticals media release, the company expects to complete the trial in the second half of 2018.