A Phase III, Open-Label, Multicenter, Three-Arm, Randomized Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab and Atezolizumab Monotherapy vs. Regorafenib in Patients With Previously Treated Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Regorafenib
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COTEZO; IMblaze370
- Sponsors Roche
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 01 May 2017 According to an Exelixis media release, this trial achieved full enrollment in the first quarter of 2017.
- 03 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Apr 2019 to 7 Feb 2019.