An Open-Label, Multicenter, Phase 1 Study With Expansion Cohorts of Ramucirumab or Necitumumab in Combination With Osimertinib in Patients With Advanced T790M-Positive EGFR-Mutant Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Progression on First-Line EGFR TKI Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Necitumumab (Primary) ; Osimertinib (Primary) ; Ramucirumab (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 May 2019.
- 22 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 8 May 2019 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 03 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.