A Phase 2, Multicenter, Open-label, Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy for the Combination of Durvalumab (DURVA) and Daratumumab (DARA) (D2) in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Pomalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSIONMM-003
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 06 Jun 2017 According to trial design presented at 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, six patients have enrolled in the run-in phase till date.
- 06 Jun 2017 Trial design presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 31 Mar 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 138 to 144.