Provision of TCRγδ T Cells and Memory T Cells Plus Selected Use of Blinatumomab in Naïve T-cell Depleted Haploidentical Donor Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation for Hematologic Malignancies Relapsed or Refractory Despite Prior Transplantation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin (Primary) ; Blinatumomab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Filgrastim (Primary) ; Fludarabine (Primary) ; Melphalan (Primary) ; Mesna (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Thiotepa (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies; Lymphoid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes; Myeloid leukaemia; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 30 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2020.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 30 Jun 2019 to 1 Jun 2019.
- 07 Jul 2016 New trial record