A PHASE III, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, DOUBLE-BLIND STUDY OF ATEZOLIZUMAB (ANTI−PD-L1 ANTIBODY) AS ADJUVANT THERAPY IN PATIENTS WITH PD-L1−SELECTED RENAL CELL CARCINOMA AT INTERMEDIATE TO HIGH RISK OF DEVELOPING METASTASIS FOLLOWING NEPHRECTOMY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMmotion010
- Sponsors Chugai Pharmaceutical; Roche
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 20 Apr 2024.
- 14 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2021 to 24 May 2022.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 2 Sep 2024 to 1 Feb 2021.