A TWO PART SEAMLESS MULTI-CENTER RANDOMIZED PLACEBO CONTROLLED STUDY TO INVESTIGATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS, PHARMACODYNAMICS AND EFFICACY OF RO7034067 IN TYPE 2 AND 3 SPINAL MUSCULAR ATROPHY PATIENTS.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RG 7916 (Primary)
- Indications Spinal muscular atrophy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUNFISH
- Sponsors Roche
- 12 Oct 2017 According to a PTC Therapeutics media release, the company has concluded an exploratory dose finding part (Part 1) and initiated a confirmatory part (Part 2) of this trial.
- 03 Oct 2017 According to a PTC Therapeutics media release, data from part 1 of this trial were presented at the 22nd International World Muscle (WMS) Congress.
- 01 Jul 2017 According to a PTC Therapeutics media release, preliminary data from an early analysis of Part 1 of this trial were presented at CureSMA Conference.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History