A multi-centre, double-blind, parallel-group, randomised, placebo controlled phase II a study to investigate pharmacodynamics, safety and pharmacokinetics of different doses of orally administered BI 1467335 during a 12-week treatment period compared to placebo in patients with clinical evidence of NASH.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1467335 (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2016 New trial record