Crizotinib (Xalkori (Registered)) Expanded Access Protocol For The Treatment Of Japanese Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Harboring A Translocation Or Inversion Involving The ROS1 Oncogene
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Crizotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 18 May 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Nov 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 14 Jul 2016 New trial record