An Explorative, Single Center, Open-labeled, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Feasibility and Safety of Intra-tumoral, Intra-peritoneal, and Subcutaneous Injections With IMP321 (LAG-3Ig Fusion Protein) for Advanced Stage Solid Tumor Entities
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMP 321 (Primary) ; IMP 321 (Primary) ; IMP 321 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms INSIGHT
- 13 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Sep 2017 Trial design presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference
- 09 Jul 2017 According to Prima BioMed media release, company has recieved regulatory (German Federal Ministry of Health) and ethical approvals for initiation of this trial.