INSIGHT: An explorative, single centre, open-label, phase I study to evaluate the feasibility and safety of intra-tumoural, intra-peritoneal, and subcutaneous injections with IMP321 (LAG-3Ig fusion protein) for advanced stage solid tumour entities
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMP 321 (Primary) ; IMP 321 (Primary) ; IMP 321 (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms INSIGHT
- 09 Jul 2017 According to Prima BioMed media release, company has recieved regulatory (German Federal Ministry of Health) and ethical approvals for initiation of this trial.
- 15 Jul 2016 New trial record
- 12 Jul 2016 According to Prima BioMed media release, study will commence subject to receiving the necessary approvals from the competent regulatory authority and ethics committee.