A Pilot Phase II Study of Selinexor in Combination With Induction/Consolidation/Maintenance Therapy in Older AML Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 08 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 10 Mar 2017 According to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release, the FDA has placed selinexor (KPT-330) trials on partial clinical hold due to incomplete information in the existing version of the investigator's brochure (IB), Karyopharm has amended the IB and updated the informed consent documents accordingly and submitted to the FDA as requested.
- 10 Mar 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to suspended, according to a Karyopharm Therapeutics media release.