A Randomized, Phase II/III Study of Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin and CTEP-Supplied Atezolizumab Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin/Bevacizumab and CTEP-Supplied Atezolizumab Versus Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin/Bevacizumab in Platinum Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 12 May 2017 to 25 May 2017.