An 8-Week Open-Label, Sequential, Repeated Dose-Finding Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alirocumab in Children and Adolescents With Heterozygous Familial Hypercholesterolemia Followed by an Extension Phase
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alirocumab (Primary)
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ODYSSEY KIDS
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 18 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2020 to 22 Feb 2019.
- 25 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2019 to 1 May 2020.
- 25 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.