Fruquintinib in Combination With Gefitinib as First-line Therapy in Patients With Advanced Non-squamous Non-small-cell Lung Cancer Harboring Activating EGFR Mutations : a Single-arm, Multicenter, Phase II Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fruquintinib (Primary) ; Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Hutchison MediPharma
- 16 Jan 2017 According to a Chi-Med media release, the first drug dose was administered on January 9, 2017.
- 09 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 17 Aug 2016 New trial record