A Phase 1/2, Open-Label, Adaptive, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of SB-525 (Recombinant AAV2/6 Human Factor 8 Gene Therapy) in Adult Subjects With Severe Hemophilia A
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SB 525 (Primary)
- Indications Haemophilia A
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sangamo Therapeutics
- 08 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 07 Jun 2017 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, initial data from this study are expected in late 2017 or early 2018.
- 16 May 2017 According to a Sangamo Therapeutics media release, this trial is expected to open and begin screening subjects for enrollment by the end of the second quarter 2017.