A Phase 2 Study of Check Point Inhibitor, Durvalumab (Medi4736) for Bacillus Calmette-Guérin (BCG) Refractory Urothelial Carcinoma in Situ (CIS) of the Bladder
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 25 Jan 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 30 Apr 2017.
- 16 Nov 2016 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.