A Phase III, Double-Blinded, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study of Atezolizumab Plus Cobimetinib and Vemurafenib Versus Placebo Plus Cobimetinib and Vemurafenib in Previously Untreated BRAFV600 Mutation-Positive Patients With Unresectable Locally Advanced or Metastatic Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Vemurafenib (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMspire150; TRILOGY
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 5 Nov 2019.
- 16 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2020 to 5 Nov 2019.
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.