A Phase I Trial of Apalutamide Plus Abiraterone Acetate, Docetaxel, and Prednisone in Patients With Metastatic Castrate Resistant Prostate Cancer (mCRPC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apalutamide (Primary) ; Abiraterone acetate; Docetaxel; Prednisolone
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2021 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 07 Dec 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2020 to 1 Dec 2020.
- 07 Dec 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.