A Phase II Clinical Trial Evaluating Ipilimumab and Nivolumab in Combination for the Treatment of Rare Gastrointestinal, Neuro-Endocrine and Gynaecological Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ipilimumab (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Bronchial cancer; Carcinoma; Cholangiocarcinoma; Duodenal cancer; Gallbladder cancer; Gastrointestinal cancer; Gynaecological cancer; Neuroendocrine tumours; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 20 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2023 to 1 Dec 2023.
- 04 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2023 to 1 Aug 2023.