A Phase I/II Evaluation of Olaparib in Combination With Durvalumab (Medi4736) and Tremelimumab in the Treatment of Recurrent Platinum Sensitive or Resistant or Refractory Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube, or Primary Peritoneal Cancer in Patients Who Carry a BRCA1 or BRCA2 Mutation
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Olaparib (Primary) ; Tremelimumab (Primary)
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Jun 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jun 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 16 May 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.