A Phase 1 Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of Anti-LAG-3 Monoclonal Antibody (BMS-986016) Administered Alone and in Combination With Anti-PD-1 Monoclonal Antibody (Nivolumab, BMS-936558) in Advanced Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BMS 986016 (Primary) ; Nivolumab (Primary)
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 25 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 27 to 45.
- 16 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2020 to 1 Sep 2018.
- 30 Nov 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.