A Phase 1b Study Evaluating the Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Efficacy of Venetoclax as a Single-Agent and in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes After Hypomethylating Agent-Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 11 Jan 2021 to 10 May 2020.
- 31 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 17 Aug 2020 to 10 May 2020.
- 28 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 16 Dec 2020 to 11 Jan 2021.