A Phase 1b Study Evaluating the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Venetoclax as a Single-Agent and in Combination With Azacitidine in Subjects With Higher-Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes After Hypomethylating Agent-Failure
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Azacitidine (Primary) ; Azacitidine (Primary) ; Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 09 Oct 2017 Trial focus has been changed from TU, PK, AR to PK and AR. Due to this official title, primary endpoint and purpose also got updated.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 66 to 68.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 May 2020 to 4 Aug 2020.