Phase 1, Open-label Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Expansion, Persistence and Clinical Activity of a Single Dose of UCART123 (Allogeneic Engineered T-cells Expressing Anti-CD123 Chimeric Antigen Receptor), Administered in Patients With Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UCART 123 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABC123
- Sponsors Cellectis
- 04 Sep 2017 According to a Cellectis media release, the US FDA has placed a clinical hold on both UCART123 ongoing Phase 1 studies, respectively in acute myeloid leukemia (AML) and in blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm (BPDCN).
- 04 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to a Cellectis media release.
- 17 Aug 2017 According to a Cellectis media release, first patient has been dosed.