Phase 1, Open-label Dose-escalation and Dose-expansion Study to Evaluate the Safety, Expansion, Persistence and Clinical Activity of a Single Dose of UCART123 (Allogeneic Engineered T-cells Expressing Anti-CD123 Chimeric Antigen Receptor), Administered in Patients With Blastic Plasmacytoid Dendritic Cell Neoplasm (BPDCN)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs UCART 123 (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ABC123
- Sponsors Cellectis
- 28 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting.
- 06 Mar 2017 According to a Cellectis media release, this trial will be led at the MD Anderson Cancer Center, by Dr. Naveen Pemmaraju, MD, Assistant Professor and Hagop Kantarjian, MD., Professor and Department Chair, Department of Leukemia, Devision of Cancer Medicine.
- 06 Feb 2017 According to a Cellectis media release, company received an Investigational New Drug (IND) approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to conduct this study.