A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Ranging Study To Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of M2951 in Subjects With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Evobrutinib (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EMD Serono; Merck KGaA
- 05 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 468 to 451.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 432 to 468.
- 18 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 10 Jan 2020 to 31 Aug 2020.