Colorectal Cancer Metastatic dMMR Immuno-Therapy (COMMIT) Study: A Randomized Phase III Study of mFOLFOX6/Bevacizumab Combination Chemotherapy With or Without Atezolizumab or Atezolizumab Monotherapy in the First-Line Treatment of Patients With Deficient DNA Mismatch Repair (dMMR) Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil (Primary) ; Folinic acid (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Rectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 17 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 439 to 347.
- 17 Nov 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 23 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2022 to 30 Apr 2022.