MEDI4736-MM-005 (FUSION MM-005): A Phase 2, Multicenter, Single-Arm, Study to Determine the Efficacy for the Combination of Durvalumab (DURVA) Plus Daratumumab (DARA) (D2) in Subjects With Relapsed and Refractory Multiple Myeloma (RRMM) That Have Progressed While on Current Treatment Regimen Containing Daratumumab
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daratumumab (Primary) ; Durvalumab (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FUSION-MM-005
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Celgene Corporation media release, the US FDA has placed a partial clinical hold on this trial, based on risks identified in other trials for an anti-PD-1 agent, pembrolizumab, in patients with multiple myeloma in combination with immunomodulatory agents.
- 07 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, according to a Celgene Corporation media release.
- 13 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.