A Phase 1/2 Trial of Durvalumab (MEDI4736) When Given as a Single Agent or in Combination With Lenalidomide in Patients With Relapsed/ Refractory Peripheral T-cell Lymphoma, Including Cutaneous T-cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Durvalumab (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides; Peripheral T-cell lymphoma; Sezary syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Sep 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 14 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2020 to 1 Sep 2019.
- 14 Feb 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.