A Randomized, Controlled, Double-Arm, Open-Label, Multi-Center Study of Ofranergene Obadenovec (VB-111) Combined With Paclitaxel vs. Paclitaxel Monotherapy for the Treatment of Recurrent Platinum-Resistant Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ofranergene obadenovec (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OVAL
- Sponsors VBL Therapeutics
- 27 Dec 2017 According to a VBL Therapeutics media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this trial that will be conducted in collaboration with the Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) Foundation.
- 27 Dec 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting according to a VBL Therapeutics media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a VBL Therapeutics media release, the company is on track to initiate this trial by the year-end 2017.