A 2 Week, Randomized, Double-masked, Controlled, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate Tolerability, Safety, Permanence on the Ocular Surface and Efficacy of Two Concentrations of Lubricin (20 and 50 μg/mL) Eye Drops Versus Sodium Hyaluronate (HA) 0.18% Eye Drops (Vismed®) in Patients With Ocular Discomfort Following Refractive Surgery
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lubricin (Primary) ; Hyaluronic acid
- Indications Eye disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dompe Farmaceutici
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Jun 2017.
- 06 Feb 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jan 2017 to 1 Feb 2017.