Study 205050: A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of Mepolizumab Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Atopic Dermatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mepolizumab (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 12 Mar 2018 to 13 Jul 2018.
- 17 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 12 Mar 2018 to 13 Jul 2018.
- 03 Apr 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.