An Open-Label, Multi-Center, Randomized, Dose-Escalation, Phase 1b Study to Evaluate Safety, Pharmacokinetics and Therapeutic Activity of RO6874281 in Combination With Atezolizumab ± Bevacizumab in Patients With Unresectable Advanced and/or Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; RO 6874281 (Primary)
- Indications Renal cell carcinoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 24 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 110 to 190.
- 24 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 20 Aug 2019 to 29 Aug 2020.