Phase 2 Multicenter, Open-Label, Uncontrolled Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of RA101495 in Subjects With Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 04 Dec 2017 Primary endpoint (Change-from-baseline in serum lactate dehydrogenase (LDH) level.) has been met for the eculizumab-naive cohort, according to an Ra Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Dec 2017 According to an Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, dosing has been completed in the eculizumab-naive cohort and enrollment has been completed in all cohorts. The Company is hosting a Conference Call on December 4 to discuss interim data.
- 24 Nov 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Denmark.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History