A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Different Doses of IW-1973 Over 12 Weeks in Patients With Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IW 1973 (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPACITY-HFpEF
- Sponsors Ironwood Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Aug 2017 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting.
- 16 Mar 2017 New trial record
- 09 Mar 2017 According to an Ironwood Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the second half of 2017.