A Multicenter, Open-label, Uncontrolled, Extension Study of RA101495 in Subjects with Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria Who Have Completed a RA101495 Clinical Study
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs RA 101495 (Primary)
- Indications Paroxysmal nocturnal haemoglobinuria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Ra Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Nov 2017 This trial was discontinued in Denmark, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Aug 2017 According to a Ra Pharmaceuticals media release, the first two patients from the parent study (NCT03078582) successfully completed the Phase 2 study and have elected to continue treatment with RA101495 in a long-term extension study.
- 22 Mar 2017 New trial record