A phase II study of 4SC-202 in combination with checkpoint inhibitors in pre-treated patients with microsatellite-stable gastrointestinal cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs 4SC 202 (Primary) ; Avelumab (Primary)
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE
- 26 Oct 2017 According to a 4SC media release, the company is expecting to initiate this study in the Q1 2018.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a 4SC media release, the company anticipates to initiate this study in the second half of 2017.
- 16 May 2017 According to a 4SC media release, results from this study are expected in 2019.