Phase 1 Study of Lorlatinib (PF-06463922), an Oral Small Molecule Inhibitor of ALK/ROS1, for Patients With ALK-Driven Relapsed or Refractory Neuroblastoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lorlatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Topotecan
- Indications Neuroblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 19 Sep 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 11 Aug 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 16 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 1 May 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.