A Two Part Phase I, Multiple-dose, Single- and Double-blind, Randomised, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Four-way Crossover Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of BI 443651 Via Respimat® Versus Placebo Via Respimat® in Subjects With Mild Asthma Following Methacholine Challenge.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs BI 443651 (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim
- 30 May 2017 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 04 May 2017 New trial record
- 03 May 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 13 Nov 2017 to 24 Oct 2017.