An Open-Label, Multicenter, Extension Study to Evaluate the Long Term Safety of Intravenous CR845 in Hemodialysis Patients With Chronic Kidney Disease-Associated Pruritus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Difelikefalin (Primary)
- Indications Pruritus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Cara Therapeutics
- 23 Jul 2017 According to a Cara Therapeutics media release, hemodialysis patients with CKD-associated pruritus who previously completed one of the Companys Phase 2/3 studies (CR845-CLIN2101 Part A or CR845-CLIN2005 Part B) will be recruited.
- 23 Jun 2017 Status changed from planning to recruiting, according to a Cara Therapeutics media release.
- 12 May 2017 New trial record