An open-label, multicenter, international, Phase II trial of MCLA-128 in combination with trastuzumab and chemotherapy or fulvestrant in confirmed HER2-positive Metastatic Breast Cancer patients and confirmed hormone receptor positive status and HER2-low Metastatic Breast Cancer patients progressing on hormone therapies and CDK4/6
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs MCLA 128 (Primary) ; Fulvestrant; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jul 2017 According to a Merus media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the fourth quarter of 2017.
- 24 May 2017 New trial record
- 17 May 2017 According to a Merus media release, this trial is expected to initiate in the second half of 2017.