A Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo-controlled, 52 Week Study Evaluating the Effect of Danirixin (GSK1325756) on Lung Function and Health Related Quality of Life in Participants With Mild to Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Dec 2018 to 17 Jan 2019.
- 09 Jun 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 14 Jul 2017 to 11 Sep 2017.