A Randomized, Double-blind, Sponsor Open, Placebo-controlled, 52 Week Study Evaluating the Effect of Danirixin (GSK1325756) on Lung Function and Health Related Quality of Life in Participants With Mild to Moderate Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Not yet recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Danirixin (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 6 Mar 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 25 Feb 2019 to 6 Mar 2019.
- 28 Sep 2017 Planned initiation date changed from 29 Sep 2017 to 10 Oct 2017.